We believe concrete is the best option for a patio. Consider the alternatives:
- Wood – usually rotted out or splintered & faded color
- Pavers – always seem to move and need re-adjusting
- Stone – hard to keep clean and can’t shovel in the winter
- Grass or Dirt – not really considered patios are they?
If done right, concrete will last for 30 or more years with just some simple maintenance.
Some great qualities of concrete are:
- Durable – concrete is very strong, will withstand harsh weather
- Versatile – many designs options
- Less maintenance – clean and re-seal once every year or two
- Environmentally friendlier – don’t have to re-stain or paint, or cut down trees for lumber
- Better long term value – do it once “right” and it’s done, will add more value to your home.